The Avatar Mood Theme was created by cheriewolf.
"...We have come from God, and inevitably the myths woven by us, though they contain error,
Here, stumbles my collection of garbled words, general meanings, and perhaps a musing to a world of life
Who am I?
- An asian girl living in the United States of America.
- In fact, a full-blooded Filipina to be honest.
- I tend to like and be interested in everything, to sports and fashion,
to psychology and music and the deeper inner workings of things
(including parapsychology and philosophy) and people. Politics too.
- I'm a major food lover who happens to have food allergies. It happens.
- I tend to sleep, eat, draw, write, sing, surf the internet, and all around do stuff.
- People find me weird sometimes, sometimes coz of my interests,
and sometimes just because of who I am.
So even if I like stuff like "japanese culture" or "anime" or
"new age" or "parapsychology" etc, I'm a normal person too.
- Most of all, I try to treat people the way I want to be treated.
I don't judge you by first impressions, but your actions (when I judge, which isn't often).
But I'm an understanding person, so please don't be afraid to be yourself.
Because I want to be able to be myself around you too.
Some changes have been made to LiveJournal, and we hope you enjoy them! As we continue to improve the site on a daily basis to make your experience here better and faster, we would greatly appreciate your feedback about these changes. Please let us know what we can do for you!
See a bug? Let us know! Here you can also share your thoughts and ideas about updates to LiveJournal
Your request has been filed. You can track the progress of your request at:
If you have any other questions or comments, you can add them to that request at any time.
Help us make LiveJournal better! Answer a few questions to share your experiences using LiveJournal with us. It won't take more than 10 minutes!Take a survey